20201 Bucklodge Road
Boyds, MD 20841
14530 Manor Road
Phoenix, MD 21131
Lee Prouty (also covers legislative issues for MWRA)
Ellicott City, MD
~ ~ ~ ~
Seeking great challenges concerning Maryland wildlife rehabilitiation?
Want to be involved in the decision-making process of MWRA?
Interested in running for the Board of Directors?
Here are the requirements for applying:
- You must be a paid member of MWRA for one (1) year
- You must hold a current and valid DNR* Rehabilitation permit
- You need to be on a committee for one (1) year prior to running
- You will need one letter of reference. It must be a person who resides in Maryland and who holds a current
DNR rehabilitation permit. (e.g. Veterinarian)
- The deadline for submitting an application and reference letter is October 1 of that year
- The chair of the Nominating Committee may conduct a telephone interview with the candidate
*DNR = Department of Natural Resources